Disaster Restoration and Cleaning - Elizabeth, PA
ServiceMaster Fire & Water Cleanup
As a homeowner, there is always a fear of some sort of sudden disaster coming from out of nowhere and turning your life upside down. Thankfully, ServiceMaster Fire & Water Cleanup is here to provide IICRC-certified disaster restoration and emergency restoration services in Elizabeth, PA. Our technicians are trained and equipped to help homes and businesses that have been affected by a disaster.
As an Institute of Inspection Cleaning Restoration-certified company, we know what it takes to properly restore your home or business after a disaster strikes.
We offer the following disaster-related services:
- Water damage restoration: We are capable of handling all types of water restoration issues including flooding and sewage removal. We can also perform structural damage repairs if necessary.
- Sewage cleaning: Our professionals can safely remove sewage and contaminated water as well as clean and disinfect the affected areas.
- Fire cleanup and restoration: Fires are one of the most unexpected and terrifying disasters a homeowner can experience. Let us help you get your life back on track with our fire damage restoration services that include smoke and soot removal and complete deodorization.
- Smoke and soot cleaning: There doesn’t have to be a fire for smoke and soot to cause damage in your home. Our professionals can clean up the damage from smoke and soot using advanced cleaning products and methods.
- Biohazard and disinfection cleanup: If your home or property has been the site of a bad accident or a crime scene, we offer services aimed at properly removing any dangerous materials present (such as blood) and completely disinfecting any of the areas of damage.
- Mold removal: Mold infestation can have long-term consequences if not handled in a timely manner. We offer a complete mold removal service that includes treatment so that the mold will not grow back.
- Hoarding cleanup: Hoarding can be a deeply personal issue, which is why we offer a careful approach to handling such situations. Our approach, including client follow-up communications, is a proven method for handling all hoarding situations.
We understand the burdens that come along with any disaster. We make it a priority to ensure that your quality of life is improved, and your stress is relieved.
If you live in the Elizabeth, PA area and have experienced a disaster within your home, please call ServiceMaster Fire & Water Cleanup today at (844) 805-1107.
Related Disaster Restoration Services
Disaster restoration and home remediation – Ephrata, PA
Disaster restoration and home remediation – Harrisburg, PA
Disaster restoration and home remediation – Hanover, PA
Disaster restoration and home remediation – Hershey, PA
Disaster restoration and home remediation – York, PA
Disaster restoration and home remediation – Lancaster, PA
WHY CHOOSE US ?
ServiceMaster Fire & Water Clean Up Services has been providing disaster restoration services since the late 1980s. The company currently has three locations throughout Maryland and Pennsylvania. No matter what the emergency – whether it’s caused by water, sewage backup, fire, smoke damage or mold – ServiceMaster Fire & Water Clean Up Services is ready to give you peace of mind 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.
All of our equipment is modern, well-maintained, and effective. We possess the latest resources and technical expertise to tackle any specialty cleaning or restoration need you may have. ServiceMaster Fire & Water Clean Up Services also has an outstanding service crew, all of whom are required to pass background checks and drug screening tests prior to their employment.
OUR CLIENTS ARE TALKING
“Full and continuing explanations of entire process from beginning to end. Prompt attention by representatives to work completion and relations with insurance company. Cautious warnings to keep us and visiting grandchildren healthy, out of harms way. Time table for work maintained–no late starts or delays. They even gave us lead to separate reputable flooring company to complete job.”
Howard B. Krug
“I had awful water damage from the last storm. Ruined my kitchen. The had the best price quote, scheduled the job as soon as possible. I have allergies to mold and frankly was quite scared, working from home during this pandemic. They were very fast & efficient. They had the whole demo, clean up and water abatement equipment set up in a half a day. The team was very friendly and sealed up the area.”
“Our hot water leaked covering most of our basement. I called Servicemaster Pro on Saturday and they were here right away. EB came with a smile on his face, was very professional, courteous and well-mannered. He extracted all the water, set up the fans and dehumidifiers and hauled away our damaged items. Abby, Libby, Jimmy and EB were wonderful to work with. Servicemaster made a bad situation very easy to deal with.”