Hoarding Cleanup - Elizabeth, PA
ServiceMaster Fire & Water Cleanup
Hoarding is an issue that can have some bad side effects if left unchecked. People who are suffering from mental health issues such as anxiety-induced depression often establish a mental attachment to the vast amount of items they unsafely allow to build up in their homes. Because of this attachment, hoarders do not see their hoarding as a problem and allow the issue to continue, sometimes for years or even decades.
ServiceMaster Fire & Water Cleanup provides a comprehensive hoarding cleanup service in the Elizabeth, PA area. Our one-of-a-kind approach to resolving hoarding issues is what makes us stand apart and allows us to provide a seamless and hassle-free cleanup.
Hoarding is Problematic
Hoarding can make a home unsafe for many reasons. Here are a few of the dangers associated with hoarding:
- Fire-Related Risks: Because hoarders fit large amounts of debris into such small spaces, there is a huge risk of fire hazards. Flammable items such as books or newspapers that are stored too close to a furnace or stove pose a significant risk for fire hazards.
- Germs and Bacteria: Large amounts of untouched debris laying around a house for extended periods of time will inevitably collect dirt and sometimes mold. Prolonged exposure to different kinds of germs is bad for the inhabitants’ health.
- Obstructed Escape Paths: Say there’s an emergency that requires you to promptly exit your home. Your paths to escape may be compromised by large piles of debris blocking your way to the exit, which can be life-threatening if the emergency is severe enough.
Our Hoarding Cleanup Process
We understand that hoarding often comes with fragile emotional attachment. That’s why we offer an unparalleled level of professionalism and discretion when dealing with hoarding issues.
Here is a breakdown of our three-step hoarding cleanup process:
- Establishing Trustworthiness with the Client: Before we lay a finger on any of the hoarded debris, we will have an extended conversation with the client about setting boundaries while simultaneously achieving goals.
- Coming Up with a Debris Removal Plan: Once we’ve spoken with the client and gained an understanding of their needs, we will develop a plan for removing the debris and restoring the home back to pre-hoarding conditions.
- Post-Removal Follow Up: Scheduled post-removal communications will be made with the client to ensure that they are continuing to abstain from hoarding.
If you have a loved one who is affected by hoarding but is ready to clean their home, call our professionals to help.
ServiceMaster Fire & Water Cleanup is the premier hoarding cleanup solution in the Elizabeth, PA area. Call us today at (844) 805-1107.
Related Hoarding Services
Hoarding cleanup – Ephrata, PA
Hoarding cleanup – Harrisburg, PA
Hoarding cleanup – Hanover, PA
Hoarding cleanup – Hershey, PA
Hoarding cleanup – York, PA
Hoarding cleanup – Lancaster, PA
WHY CHOOSE US ?
ServiceMaster Fire & Water Clean Up Services has been providing disaster restoration services since the late 1980s. The company currently has three locations throughout Maryland and Pennsylvania. No matter what the emergency – whether it’s caused by water, sewage backup, fire, smoke damage or mold – ServiceMaster Fire & Water Clean Up Services is ready to give you peace of mind 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.
All of our equipment is modern, well-maintained, and effective. We possess the latest resources and technical expertise to tackle any specialty cleaning or restoration need you may have. ServiceMaster Fire & Water Clean Up Services also has an outstanding service crew, all of whom are required to pass background checks and drug screening tests prior to their employment.
OUR CLIENTS ARE TALKING
“Full and continuing explanations of entire process from beginning to end. Prompt attention by representatives to work completion and relations with insurance company. Cautious warnings to keep us and visiting grandchildren healthy, out of harms way. Time table for work maintained–no late starts or delays. They even gave us lead to separate reputable flooring company to complete job.”
Howard B. Krug
“I had awful water damage from the last storm. Ruined my kitchen. The had the best price quote, scheduled the job as soon as possible. I have allergies to mold and frankly was quite scared, working from home during this pandemic. They were very fast & efficient. They had the whole demo, clean up and water abatement equipment set up in a half a day. The team was very friendly and sealed up the area.”
“Our hot water leaked covering most of our basement. I called Servicemaster Pro on Saturday and they were here right away. EB came with a smile on his face, was very professional, courteous and well-mannered. He extracted all the water, set up the fans and dehumidifiers and hauled away our damaged items. Abby, Libby, Jimmy and EB were wonderful to work with. Servicemaster made a bad situation very easy to deal with.”